It’s no secret that River Town Saints have endured more than most bands could handle in a life-time.
The sudden death of one of the founding members, replacing a lead singer, and just when they had all of that figured out and were ready to introduce the world to River Town Saints 2.0, a global pandemic came along. River Town Saints have a lot to show for the past few years, including; millions of YouTube views and Spotify streams, a top 10 hit with their single, “Bonfire”, CCMA nominations, CMAO and Canadian Radio Music Awards, tours with Tim Hicks, Kip Moore and large-scale festivals, their single “Long Time Coming” reaching the Top 40 and the Stingray group of stations selecting thesingle as their Trending Track for June/July 2021.
Known for their energetic live show, rich vocal harmonies and good times, the Saints are just getting started. Throughout the past two years, River Town Saints have headlined or performed at a number of drive-in concerts including the City of Pembroke, Huntsville, Kirkland Lake, Crooks Rapids Country Fest, Manitoulin Island, Winding Roads Big Brothers/Big Sisters charity fundraiser in Port Perry, the Carp Fair to name a few. They have also been instrumental in assisting in raising over $50,000 for mental health and wellness in Ontario. “What Ya Doin' Tonight” is the latest single from River Town Saints. It is a power driven single that highlights the band’s incredible harmonies and musicianship. It is sure to have diehard fans singing along, and winning over scores of new fans. River Town Saints have been busy writing and recording with producer Sam Guiana (Silverstein) at Room 21. Look for the band’s full length album in 2022.
- Nominated 2016 CCMA Rising Star
- Numerous CMAO nominations
- Won 2017 CMAO Single of the Year for “Cherry Bomb”
- Won 2018 Canadian Radio Music Award Best New Group: Country
- Bonfire debuted on Billboard at 39 and peaked at #9
- Multiple top 30 and 40 hits
- Streaming: over 2 million streams each on Woke Up Like This, Little Bit Goes A Long way and Cherry Bomb
- Nearly 5 million views on Cherry Bomb music video
- Over 12 million total streams
- June 2021 “Long Time Coming” was named the Trending Track by the Stingray Group of stations
- Multiple tours, including Tim Hicks and Kip Moore
- Headlined Calgary Stampede Nashville North
- 2 x Boots & Hearts
- 2 x Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- Dauphin Country Fest, Trackside, Manitoulin, Hagarsville, Burlington Sound of Music, Coors One Horse Town
- during Covid RTS headlined or performed at the following Covid safe events - Pembroke (x2), Huntsville (x2) Manitoulin, Crooks Rapids Country Fest (x2), Carp Fair, Winding Roads Festival, Rock ‘N Country by The Lake